quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

Good afternoon. Long ago, I was doing a course and, once again, our teacher, for reasons I do not remember, told us of housewives OF GERMANY.

                        He told us that, Homemakers GERMAN respeitadíssimas and were of great importance for the economy because virtually dictated what would be the food, artifacts and other products purchased / consumed by the people of his land.

                        I have never forgotten this particular topic because I saw that the people could be valued and respected, at least in one part of the world.

                        Our teacher told us that when the price of potatoes, for example, went up a lot, Homemakers GERMAN boycotted this product, its price to be reduced by at least a value of say, less unjust.

                        Many I've talked to many people about it because I felt it was (is) very important, worthwhile to communicate, disseminate.

                        Would this happen in my country but unfortunately, the housewives BRAZILIAN not have the same respect and consideration. Finally, all our people, to be frank, is so respected as cattle in slaughterhouses ...

                        Our people are so conniving, so afraid, as slave, I think it never crossed the minds of people here that if there was more effort, we could have better consumption and respect ...

                        I find that strange almost 200 million Brazilians are controlled by "a handful" of politicians, mostly corrupt card.

                        Never thought I would be most feasible governed by few. Never.

                        Thanks for your attention. Take care of yourself. Hugs. Fabinho.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário